Saturday 22 August 2015

Lookbook Loves #1

There are so many lovely looks on lookbook. These are a few of my favorites!

Elizabeth Keene -  - Perfect Polka Dots 
 Randi  Butler -  - Runaway - Del Shannon 
Kailey Flyte - Pepa Loves Kitty Purse, T.U.K. Footwear Creamy Heels, Unique Vintage Gingham Swing Dress, Asos Glittery Cateye Sunglasses - Mew 
Rosa - Larmoni Floral Polka Dots Full Skirt - Floral Polka Dots 
Sonja Vogel -  - Flowers & Dots 
Randi  Butler -  - Upside - Allen Stone 
Emily Jayne Potter - Vintage 50's Prom Dress, Charity Store Vintage Thatched Boots, Charity Store Vintage Fur Cape - Walk The Line.     (GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!) 
Emma Jonsson - Vintage 50's Dress, Vintage White Gloves, Nelly.Com White Heels - Hello? 
Erin Smith -  - Doin' The Jive 
Sonja Vogel - Sheinside - Green with Dots & Stripes

1 comment:

  1. Very, pretty feminine looks! I joined Lookbook earlier this year, but alas, haven't had much time to keep up with it in terms of posting my own photos. I'd like to, but my schedule is already beyond stretched, so I'm not sure how often it will happen. I do enjoy just browsing there sometimes all the same though. Sometimes its fun to see what non-vintage fashionistas are up to as well (of course there are some vintage/pinup/rockabilly folks there, too, but not a ton).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete